This project is a simple LED matrix clock. It can use either MAX7219 as LED drivers (one IC per matrix) either HT1632 LED driver. It’s possible to use 3 or 4 matrixes, but recent code is more suitable for second option.
- RTC DS1307 support (DS3231 also works)
- One alarm which can be enabled for any day of week
- Active beeper is used for alarm and signals
- Temperature measurement with DS18B20 sensors
- Pressure/temperature measurement with BMP180 sensor
- Humidity/temperature measurement with DHT22 sensor
- Scrolling date and sensors data strings
- Reducing brigtness in darkness
Supported LED drivers:
- MAX7219 (one per LED matrix). Pinout and schematic are here
- HT1632 (one for 4 matrixes). Pinout for JY-MCU 3208CLOCK PRO module
Matrixclock EEPROM editor
While project uses various parameters from EEPROM memory special desktop application to edit eeprom matrixclock_xx.bin was designed. It allows to load, modify and save eeprom binary file in easy way.
Matrixclock editor is written on Qt5 and it’s sources are availiable on Github.